(Updated 7/1/21) Please read our detailed instructions on our operations during the continuing COVID-19 pandemic. We are continuing to operate with curbside service with some exceptions to ensure the safety of our staff and clients so that we can continue to offer exceptional care for your pets. We appreciate your understanding and cooperation as we all work through these trying and ever changing times.
The following operations will remain:
- Lobby is closed to non-staff members.
- We ask that you wear a mask anytime you are interacting with our staff in person.
- Refills of medication/food will be available for pick up at our side window. Please call when you arrive to pay over the phone.
- Call us upon arrival for your appointment; surgery, drop off, and appointment check ins will be done over the phone.
Upon check in, if your pet is here for an appointment with the doctor (this does not include surgeries, technician appointments, or drop offs), we will offer for 1 (ONE) person to accompany their pet inside for the duration of the appointment. If you would like to come inside you must remain masked AT ALL TIMES regardless of vaccine status and only enter the building when escorted inside by a staff member. We respect everyone’s decision about their personal health so will not be asking about vaccine statuses and showing this respect by masking for everyone’s safety.
If you plan to accompany your pet inside after checking in via phone:
- You must remain masked at all times.
- We will have a staff member meet you at our front entrance and escort you and your pet in for their exam.
- You will be escorted directly into an exam room where we ask you to stay for the duration of your appointment.
- You will be checked out while in the exam room and then directed to the exit through a different lobby door.
If you plan to continue to utilize the convenience of curbside service after checking in via phone:
- Please remain at the clinic for the duration of your pet’s appointment and keep your phone in sight and on.
- We ask that you wear a mask when interacting with our staff members, they will remain masked for everyone’s safety
- We will have a staff member meet you at our front entrance and bring your pet in for their exam.
- The doctor will communicate with you, by phone, after the exam to discuss findings and treatment plans
- Then you will be transferred to a receptionist to receive payment via the phone.
- We will bring your pet back to your vehicle after all treatments.
***Please be sure to confine cats to a secure carrier for transport into the hospital. Dogs must have a secure harness or leash and will also have a secondary leash placed on them for transport into the hospital. ***
We also would appreciate if you use our online pharmacy to refill your prescriptions and pet food. If you need help setting this up, please call and one of our receptionists will walk you through it.
** It is recommended to order 7-10 days in advance to avoid running out. **