Important Information For Eugene Animal Hospital Clients Regarding COVID-19 Virus - Click Here
Phone: (541) 342-1178
Monday 8:00am - 5:00pm
Tuesday 8:00am - 5:00pm
Wednesday 8:00am - 5:00pm
Thursday 8:00am - 5:00pm
Friday 8:00am - 5:00pm
Closed all major holidays.
Eugene Animal Hospital has had to make some changes in our operations during this difficult time. Please understand that we are doing our best to stay open and care for your pets as long as possible.
Here are our adjusted policies:
o OPEN Monday – Friday 8am – 5pm
o CLOSED daily for lunch 12pm-1:30pm
o CLOSED Saturday and Sunday
· We are currently accepting new clients.
· We are not currently able to see any exotics, pocket pets, or avian.
· We are utilizing curbside service for all appointments. However with the mask mandates lifted in Oregon we are currently allowing 1 masked person to accompany their pet inside if preferred. See further details here: insert weblink. Upon arrival to the hospital for ALL appointments we ask that you call the front desk at 541-342-1178 to check in (press 0 to reach the receptionist).
· We are requesting contactless payment at this time: preferably no checks or cash
· We ask that you wear a mask ANY TIME you interact with a staff member. Our staff wears them during their entire shift and we appreciate your cooperation and concern for everyone’s safety.
· Every pet needs to be in a secure carrier or harness/leash.
· We are now utilizing a “Pick Up Window” that is located to the right of our front door, facing the alley, follow signs accordingly
· We are experiencing a high number of appointments with a limited number of staff, this means that we are booked out a couple weeks for non-urgent appointments but have some urgent availability each day that does require higher charges
We thank you all for your continued support during this time. We know that these changes may be inconvenient or hard to understand, but we are doing everything within our power to give your pets the best possible care while keeping our staff and community as safe as possible.
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions or concerns.