Important Information For Eugene Animal Hospital Clients Regarding COVID-19 Virus - Click Here
Phone: (541) 342-1178
Monday 8:00am - 5:30pm
Tuesday 8:00am - 5:30pm
Wednesday 8:00am - 5:30pm
Thursday 8:00am - 5:30pm
Friday 8:00am - 5:30pm
Saturday 9:00am - 1:00pm
Closed all major holidays.
IMPORTANT ADJUSTED OPERATIONS DURING COVID-19
Eugene Animal Hospital has had to make some changes in our operations during this difficult time. Please understand that we are doing our best to stay open and care for your pets as long as possible.
Here are our adjusted policies:
o OPEN Monday – Friday 8am – 5pm
o CLOSED daily for lunch 12pm-1:30pm
o CLOSED Saturday and Sunday
· We are unable to accept new clients at this time unless you are a previous client of Dr. Jeremy Polk who we are excited to announce has recently joined our team
· We are not currently able to see any exotics, pocket pets, or avians
· We are utilizing curbside service for all appointments. This means that ONLY STAFF are allowed to enter our building, however if you will be saying goodbye to your pet, please call us to discuss possible accommodations. Upon arrival to the hospital for your appointment we ask that you call the front desk at 541-342-1178 to check in (press 0 to reach the receptionist). You will be checked in over the phone by an assistant who will then come out to your car to collect your pet and bring them inside for their appointment. Your doctor will call you during/after the exam to discuss your pet with you, and then you will give your payment over the phone and your pet will be escorted back out.
· We are requesting contactless payment at this time: preferably no checks or cash
· We ask that if you are coming to the clinic for any reason that you wear a mask. Our staff wears them during their entire shift and we appreciate your cooperation and concern for everyone’s safety
· Every pet needs to be in a secure carrier or harness/leash
· We are now utilizing a “Pick Up Window” that is located to the right of our front door, facing the alley, follow signs accordingly
· We are experiencing a high number of appointments with a limited number of staff, this means that we are booked out a couple weeks for non-urgent appointments but have some urgent availability each day that does require higher charges
We thank you all for your continued support during this time. We know that these changes may be inconvenient or hard to understand, but we are doing everything within our power to give your pets the best possible care while keeping our staff and community as safe as possible. Please email us at email@example.com for any questions or concerns.