We all understand the importance of regular health checkups; and most pet owners know that checkups for our pets are just as important as they are for us. That’s because regular visits to a veterinarian can help maintain and improve your pet’s health, leading to increased lifespan, improved vitality and better overall quality of life.
Here at Eugene Animal Hospital, we recommend that pets receive a full physical examination at least once year. This is because pets have a shorter lifespan than humans, and their health needs can change considerably in as little as a few months. Regular veterinary visits can help keep your furry friends in the best of health and provide you the peace of mind every responsible pet owner deserves.
The trained staff at Eugene Animal Hospital offers comprehensive health care for your pets during all stages of their lives: from puppies and kittens to aging pets, we have your four-legged friends covered when it comes to quality care. For example, our facility offers services and procedures like the following:
- Expert staff members who are trained in all areas veterinary medicine.
- Advanced screening and diagnostic procedures, including genetic testing
- Vaccinations and other types of preventative care.
- Up-to-date surgical techniques, performed in a state-of-the-art suite.
- General health checkups and wellness examinations.
- An in-house laboratory.
- Programs and packages designed to meet the individual needs of both you and your pet.
- Dental technicians who are committed to your pets’ oral health and hygiene.
So many of us depend on our four-legged friends for unconditional love and companionship. In return, our pets deserve the very best when it comes to health care. Let the experienced staff at Eugene Animal Hospital help you give your pets the care they need and deserve. Contact us at (541) 342-1178 to set up an appointment for your favorite furry companions!