- Our regular appointments are 30 minutes long, giving the doctor time to assess the needs of both the patient and the client.
- We make recommendations based on our honest assessment of what your individual pet needs but we let YOU decide.
- We don’t take the bureaucratic, one-size fits all approach to veterinary medicine.
- We offer house-call euthanasia.
- As we have highly experienced surgeons, we are able to perform many surgeries that other hospitals would have to refer to specialists.
- We really work to keep our prices reasonable. We raise our prices only when we’re forced to because of increases in overheads.
- For the benefit of clients and pets, we offer spays and neuters at reduced costs.
- We offer a 10% Senior Discount for clients over 65.
- We offer a 10% Good Samaritan discount on the first visit for a found or rescued new pet.